ACTS 12
Peter is in jail.
James has been killed.
Let's pray for Peter.
Dear Lord, please keep him safe.
Dear Lord, please keep him strong.
Dear Lord, please get him released from prison. Amen
"Peter's here - he's standing outside"
"Don't be stupid"
Rhoda was ridiculed for reporting the facts of a miracle.
Even though the facts were pretty easy to check.
I think I pray for things in faith.
Sometimes I pray 'earnestly'.
Too often I try to explain away situations that should be deemed 'answers to prayer'.
Rhoda was the one who went to the door.
If the prayers about Peter were to be answered then the doorway was the best place to stand.
I know that was her job but standing at the door should be our job when we have prayed.
PRAY IN EXPECTATION THEN STAND BY THE DOOR
James has been killed.
Let's pray for Peter.
Dear Lord, please keep him safe.
Dear Lord, please keep him strong.
Dear Lord, please get him released from prison. Amen
"Peter's here - he's standing outside"
"Don't be stupid"
Rhoda was ridiculed for reporting the facts of a miracle.
Even though the facts were pretty easy to check.
I think I pray for things in faith.
Sometimes I pray 'earnestly'.
Too often I try to explain away situations that should be deemed 'answers to prayer'.
Rhoda was the one who went to the door.
If the prayers about Peter were to be answered then the doorway was the best place to stand.
I know that was her job but standing at the door should be our job when we have prayed.
PRAY IN EXPECTATION THEN STAND BY THE DOOR
Comments
Post a Comment